Friday, June 25, 2010

Trying Another New Route to Work.

I've been writing this blog for over five years. Crazy.

So, here in the desert, the heat has arrived. I usually don't check the temperature, but on my ride home yesterday the inside of my helmet got hot, so I had to know. 109 degrees. That's pretty warm.

There's a woman who rides to work on a Honda Shadow and parks near me. She lives in the same general area that I do, and I passed her on my way in to the office the other day (I waved, of course).

When I arrived at the office, she was already there.

Of course I stopped and asked her what her route to the office was. It involved going a couple exits further than I do, and actually requires some back-tracking. I tried it out today, and not only did it cut a couple minutes off of my ride, but I barely had to deal with any stoplights. I've found my new Triumph route for the summer, I think...

0 comments: