Monday, December 15, 2008

Charactors in my neighborhood




Well, ok...went for my walk of the neighborhood today...and while not "everyone" I wanted to introduce you to was around...those who were...well check 'em out yourself!


Now, I'm not sure if this gal is Thelma....or if she's Louise, but Mr. Butterworth tells me he has named his gals....Thelma and Louise....

I like to take pictures of old out buildings, sheds and barns...this one is close to my home...and on my walk...what ya think? Like old weathered boards too?


As I have mentioned before...some of us grow a nice garden...this is the December ruins of a neighbor's summer garden....I love it here, I really do!


Of course I would be remiss in my little tour, if I didn't give you a shot of the creek that runs behind my house...I sure hope you all enjoyed the tour...





0 comments: